Creating a Business Culture in an NHS Context
Because the primary goal of the NHS is to offer effective healthcare it can often seem that there is a resistance to the introduction of business practices.
Such practices, however, can be the mechanism that helps to deliver effective healthcare and plan for the future.
In this session we look at tried and tested business practices and discover ways of implementing them in an NHS context.
The goal will be to set an agenda towards creating a positive and effective business culture in your Practice.
- Challenging Unwanted Attitudes and Practices
- Setting an Agenda for Change
- Discovering Your Personal Style of Leadership
- Getting Everyone on Board
- Dealing with the Ethics of Business